This Ingenious Multi-Port Compensator Features a Built-In Barrel Bushing, Three Chambers and Seven Exhaust Ports for Maximum Recoil Suppression
- • Built-In Barrel Bushing for Easy Installation
- • Three Chambers and Seven Exhaust Ports for Maximum Recoil Suppression
- • Designed to Be Used with Your Stock Barrel
- • Works on All 5" 1911 Autos with .576" - .580" Muzzle O.D.
- • Suitable for Calibers up to .45 ACP
- • CNC Machined from Barstock
- • Blued Steel with Bead Blast Finish and Polished Sides to Match Your Pistol
- • Minor Fitting Required
Adding a Multi-Comp Compensator to your 1911 Auto is as fast and easy as changing out the barrel bushing. Since the Multi-Comp can be used with your stock barrel, you have greater flexibility with your pistol at minimal cost. The Multi-Comp works on all Government length (5") 1911 Autos with .576 - .580 muzzle O.D. in calibers up to and including .45 ACP. Requires Wilson Combat #148,5 Two-Piece Guide Rod or stock recoil spring plug shortened to 1.2".