The Omega X 12.0 FSP Rail System is for a carbine-length gas system, offering the benefit of a full length rail system while leaving the standard front sight base in tact.
The Omega X rail system comes standard with three black ladders to protect the 1913 rails as well as the shooters hand. The Ladders are constructed from santoprene, which can handle heat up to 350 degrees.
- Free Floating Barrel Design
- Uninterrupted Upper Rail Platform
- Integrated Sling Swivel Attachment Points with limited rotation
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Hardened Steel Barrel Nut
- Grade 8 Military Specification Fasteners
- Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Oval Shape to feel like traditional Hand Guards
Materials & Construction
Precision CNC machined from Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Length: 12.42"
- Width: 1.90"
- Weight 14.6 Ounces
- Inside Diameter: 1.08"
- Made in the USA!
Our Omega X Barrel Nut Wrench is required for installation
All Daniel Defense rail systems carries a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense rail system shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your rail system in the most expeditious and inexpensive manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.