- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Specially designed, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover keeps dust and dirt out of the magazine during storage and protects the feedlips from potential hard impact damage during transit
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling
- Robust floorplate for increased drop protection, easily removable for field maintenance and cleaning
- Optimized for use with 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) ammunition with an overall cartridge length less than 2.820", including M118LR
- Additional commercial rifle compatibility includes the KAC SR25, DPMS LR308, LWRCI REPR, LaRue OBR, Bushmaster .308 ORC, LMT .308 MWS*, Remington R-25, POF P-308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, Les Baer .308, the new Armalite AR-10A, and others
NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S or any other rifles that utilize M14 type, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 magazines.
*NOTICE: PMAG 20LR COMPATIBILITY WITH LMT MWS RIFLE
A potential compatibility issue has come to Magpul's attention regarding the PMAG 20LR magazine when used in a limited number of 7.62 NATO caliber LMT MWS weapon systems. When the PMAG 20LR is inserted into the magazine well, some MWS rifles exhibit interference between the bolt catch and the rear of the magazine. This can cause partial engagement of the bolt catch and result in unintentional contact between the bolt carrier group and the bolt catch during normal weapon operation. Although this issue has only been reported by a very limited number of end users, Magpul has introduced a slight modification to all new production PMAG 20LR magazines to eliminate any potential for bolt catch interference, effective 5/18/2011.