Palmetto State Armory
Welcome to Palmetto State Armory!
- quality ammo: quality price Review by darryl
- Ordered rounds because of great price point its almost impossible to find good clean ammo for under 40 cents a round...well now you have...zero complaints..have ordered 500 more...ty PSA! (Posted on 12/9/13)
- Whats not to like?! Review by Andy
- I got 500 rounds and just ordered another 500. This is awesome ammo and priced better then anything else out there. Thank you PSA for this awesome offer. Swiss or German made = High Quality (Posted on 12/6/13)
- Haven't fired, but looks good Review by Jim L.
- I haven't sent one down yet, but just a word of caution about the stripper clips; They are plastic. They are NOT the standard, metal strippers, so your metal loader will not work with them. I ended up just tossing the stripper clips in the trash. (Posted on 12/6/13)
- Excellent quality Review by Alejandro
- Ordered some with my PTAC 1:7 twist build kit and didn't expect much out of it considering that 1:7 is meant for a heavier bullet. First shots out of the rifle were surprisingly accurate. I first shot some Tula steel cased stuff and did about a 1.25" 10 shot group from unsupported prone @25m. Switched to the Geco and that shrunk by 1/2. I had one 5 shot cloverleaf group from unsupported seated position and scored a 236 (out of max 250) on an Appleseed AQT @ 25m. Brass is very clean and it shot clean as well. Couldn't be happier for such inexpensive ammo. Will buy more in the future. (Posted on 11/25/13)
- Good stuff. Review by M4 M9er
- Very clean ammo, no water spots, dings etc... The stripper clips are plastic and wont fit in the magazine feed ramp easily. (Posted on 11/22/13)
- Accurate Review by James
- Bought 3 boxes for first rounds through my RRA NM LAR15. Grouped 1.03 MOA at 200 yards prone/sling/ironsighs. This is my current skill level, likely both ammo and rifle will do better. Flash hole is small so if you reload take note. I will be buying more. . (Posted on 11/18/13)
- Can't wait to see! Review by Chris
- First time ever buying ammo and seems to have great reviews, kinda makes me wanna order more then just 2 boxes, but I'll see what I think when I get em'. (Posted on 11/11/13)
- Very satisfied. Review by John
Shot this out of a HK SL-8 for purpose of sighting in a new Vortex sight mount at 100 yards. Ended up putting in 1/2 inch groups from a rest, consistently.
Clean burn, clean ejects. I would give this Ammo an A. (Posted on 11/11/13)
- Palmetto does it again! Review by Wright connection
- I bought a couple hundred rounds to try out and I wish I had bought more. Not a big fan of the stripper clips but can't complain about this ammo. It shoots clean and straight and every round goes bang. Clean brass, no dents, I'm buying more especially at $17 for a box of 50. Thank you Palmetto State Armory! (Posted on 11/10/13)
- Buy with confidence Review by Dave
- Good ammo for the money. I have fired 400 rounds of this ammo and buy it whenever I see it in stock and priced less than XM193. I didnt chrono, but the 100 yard group is right on top of XM193, PRVI, PMC, WOLF and Silver Bear. I have examined the brass after firing with no issues, in 4 AR15s (midlength), a SIG551A1, FS2000, and a Robinson M96. No issues with extraction, ejection or deformation. At 300 yards I will shoot at orange skeet. Being roughly 4 inches in diameter this ammo hits on target (with optics) just as often as the other brands previously mentioned. The plastic stripper clip doesnt work with USGI loading tool. Im not entirely sure but I believe it was meant to be compatible with the plastic loading tool used with SIG 550/551 series magazines. That makes sense to me being Swiss ammo. This isnt precision ammo, and the AR15 isnt a precision rifle, but this ammo is perfectly adequate for any typical application by the American working man. (Posted on 11/10/13)