Palmetto State Armory
Welcome to Palmetto State Armory!
- May not extract well Review by Leif
- So I bought 2 boxes, they do come in interesting German boxes tied up with string. I've only shot literally a handful in my cheapo Savage Axis. 2 got stuck in the bore, and could not be extracted with the bold, I had to rod them out of the barrel. My scope wasn't sighted in..so I'm not sure about accuracy. I will try again. My savage bolt and chamber was very lubed up, and its a new gun, so its entirely possible that one would not face extraction problems on other bolt rifles. They are cheap enough to buy a box with yr next order to test out. I read somewhere else that velocity is 4000-4500 fps,...which is sort of neat to think about. (Posted on 4/4/13)
- Want to buy a box and 1/2? Review by David
- Might be good for messing around with a bolt action, but it won't cycle in an M1A. Serriously if you want to buy whats left- email email@example.com (Posted on 3/5/13)
- Fun! Review by SCshooter
- Lots of fun for just plinking around. (Posted on 1/16/12)