Welcome to Palmetto State Armory!
Out of stock
MFR # 111358
Leupold's new SX-1 Ventana™ combines sleek and striking industrial design and superior optical quality with a price that keeps exceptional spotting within reach of virtually every hunter. 15-45x60mm offers an extreme magnification range for maximum versatility, allowing you to get up close and personal with your target.
- New Ergonomic Design - Aggressive knurling on the focus knob and lens shade provides sure, positive adjustment, even with gloved hands.
- The Multicoat 4® lens system ensures maximum brightness, clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Generous Eye Relief - Comfortable twist-up eyecups and non-critical eye relief makes long glassing sessions a breeze.
- Retractable Lens Shade - eliminates glare on the lens to improve picture quality.
- 100 Percent Waterproof and Fog Proof. Rugged construction and sealed optics withstand the worst of the elements.
- Tripod Ready - A built-in, rotating tripod port makes it easy to mount.
- Compatible with digital cameras.
- Covered by the Leupold® Limited Lifetime Warranty.
MFR # 111358
UPC: 030317113582Learn More
$1,599.99Vortex Razor HD 20-60x85 Spotting Scope RZR-A1
Simply one of the finest spotting scopes you can buy, the top-tier Razor HD spotting scope competes at the highest level of performance. The sophisticated triplet apochromatic lens system delivers high-definition views across the entire field of view—no color fringing, degradation of resolution or dilution of color fidelity.
HD premium high density extra-low dispersion glass lens elements are carefully selected and precision-crafted to exacting standards for true-to-life images of startling clarity, resolution and color accuracy. Exterior lenses are protected by ArmorTek—an ultrahard, scratch-resistant compound that repels oil, dirt and the corrosive salts of fingerprints. Fully multi-coated with scratch-resistant XR coatings for extremely high resolution and optimal light transmission. A die-cast magnesium alloy body with strategically-placed rubber armoring ensures ultimate strength, durability and lightweight performance. 100 percent waterproof, fogproof (purged with argon gas), dustproof and shockproof construction.Learn More
Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price: $249.99
Take observation to a new level with razor sharp images. High Plains spotting scopes combine the latest optical technology with enhanced user features for quicker adjustment and easier handling. They have fully multi-coated lenses, BaK4 prisms and a 60 mm-diameter objective lense for superior image quality, clearer viewing and impressive light transmission. High Plains is all about easy handling with a large center focus wheel, long eye relief and a fold-down eyecup for use with or without eyeglasses. Available with a straight or 45-degree angle eyepiece, all models are accompanied by an accessory kit that includes a hard case and tripod. High Plains 500 Series models include a tripod with legs that extend and create a wide base for added stability. Its two-way pan head provides smooth movement and its quick fasten plate enables easy set up and removal. The hard case has steel-reinforced corners and an interior with high-density, pre-cut interior foam and flexible hook-and-loop straps for the ultimate spotting scope protection. This kit also includes a soft bag with shoulder strap and a lens cleaning cloth.Learn More
100% waterproof and fogproof