- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Replaceable 0.55" Extended Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70:
- Cheek Risers (0.25", 0.50", 0.75" for NON-AR15/M16 applications)
- MOE, Commercial-Spec (stock configuration)
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.86 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 7.15 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.80 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.95 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 14.75 in.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a mil-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec MOE. Please see the "Related Info" section above to determine which tube you have.
* Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" weight: 0.11 lb.
Optional Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" (weight: 0.08 lb.) and Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70" (weight: 0.13 lb.) may ONLY be used with the uncommon standard-length (flat-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extensions.