Action: Semi-auto, Regulated gas piston system
Chamber: 7.62x51 mm NATO (.308 Win)
Weight: 8.7lbs (empty)
Length: 35.5"-38.75" (ext)
• 14.5", 16.5", and 20" heavy contour hand-lapped button twisted rifled, fluted to reduce weight and heat.
• 4150 Mil-B-11595 chrome-moly-vanadium alloy (machine gun rated).
• 70 Rockwell case hardened (Nitride) heat-treated "5R" polygonal barrels are 2x harder than MIL-SPEC and hammer-forged barrels.
• Corrosion resistant, 10x thicker, and 10x harder than MIL-SPEC chrome lining.
• POF-USA .75" (7.25" brl) and 1.5" muzzle devices.
• 7.62x51 mm NATO (.308 Winchester) chamber.
Method of Operation
• Gas Piston operated, rotating bolt (short stroke system).
• 3-position gas system for normal, suppressed, and bolt-action operating modes.
• C.R.O.S.™ (Corrosion Resistant Operating System) Nitride heat treated barrel, single-piece gas block, Nitride heat-treated gas plug, chromed gas piston, and NP3™ coated bolt carrier assembly (one-piece) all billet machined.
Bolt & Carrier
• Nickel plated 8620, integral keyed, steel bolt carrier (billet machined), heat treated/plated per MIL-SPEC.
• Roller cam pin, NP3™ coated.
• Chrome plated bolt, heat-treated to MIL-SPEC.
• POF-USA Modular Railed Receiver™ (M.R.R.™), free-floating handguard, monolithic top rail system, billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy.
• 2-piece A3 flattop upper receiver.
• Oversized heat-sink barrel nut.
• Black Anodized charging handle.
• P308, GEN III billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy with integrated oversized trigger guard.
• Ambidextrous bolt release lever machined into the lower receiver.
• Drop-in, single-stage, 4.5 lb. non-adjustable trigger system.
• Magpul™ MOE™ pistol grip.
• KNS™ Precision anti-walk pins.
• Ambidextrous selector switch.
• Magpul™ STR™ 7-position retractable buttstock.
• Anti-tilt buffer tube with four drain holes.
• Black Anodized, NP3™, or Olive Drab Cerakote™ finishes.
• POF-USA free-floating M.R.R.™ aluminum handguard.
• Interchangeable top, bottom, and side handguard rail sections.
• 20-round Magpul™ PMAG™ polymer magazine included.
• All raw materials, heat-treats, platings/coatings, accessories, and component parts on our weapon systems are made 100% through U.S. owned and operated steel mills and manufacturers.