RCBS PRO 2000 PROGRESSIVE PRESS 88875
The Pro 2000 is an easy-to-use progressive press. It offers simple to use five-station manual indexing. It's like having an ammo factory right on your bench; each pull of the handle produces a perfectly loaded round. All you have to do is insert the bullet and case and rotate the shell plate by hand - perfect for short pistol to very long rifle cases. It's built to last and guaranteed for life.
- Strong cast iron frame, links and toggle blocks
- Compound leverage allows efortless full-length sizing
- Manual Indexing
- Removable die plate
- Five reloading stations allows separate use of lube die, and a Powder Checker, LockOut Die, or you can seat and crimp bullets separately
- Fastest and simplest caliber conversion of any Progressive Press on the Market
- Best powder dispensing method available
- Utilizes APS Priming System, the most reliable, convenient and safest availble.
- Optional tube priming available
- Primer catcher completely eliminates spilled primers on the floor.
- Larger working window for greater visibility and easy access to all stations.
- Simple Universal Case Retention System allows easy removal and insertion of cases at each station
- Self-cleaning Shell Plate Holder
- Includes bullet tray, loaded cartridge box and empty case box
- No special dies required - standard 7/8"- 14 thread.