The C4® enhanced LED pierces the darkness with 200 lumens and shines for 2.5 hours. Full featured tactical LED flashlight has high and low modes, plus strobe! Easily slides and locks in securely to rail mount.
- C4® LED technology, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- High temperature glass lens, gasket sealed.
- 3 modes:
High – 11,000 candela peak beam intensity, 200 Lumens, 2.5 hours runtime
Low – 550 candela peak beam intensity, 10 Lumens, 50 hours runtime
- Optimized electronics for regulated intensity.
- Textured parabolic reflector produces smooth beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation.
- Two 3 Volt "CR 123A" lithium batteries, with a shelf life of ten years.
- Multi-function, push-button tactical tailswitch. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
- IPX4 rated design; water resistant operation, three meter impact resistance tested, pocket clip, adjustable lanyard, serialized for positive identification, water resistant, anti-roll head, LED Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
- L x W x D: 5.65" x 1.25" x 0.9" (14.35 x 3.18 x 2.29 cm)
- 4.7 oz (129 g)
- Assembled in USA