The T.R.I.M. (Tactical Rail Interface, Modular) AR rail has been designed by the Wilson Combat engineering team to be among the lightest, strongest and most versatile compact free-floating rail systems on the market.
- Light, Strong and Compact Free-Floating Rail Design
- Machined from 6005A-T5 Aluminum Extrusion
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Black Finish
- Simple, 5-Minute Installation with Common Hand Tools
- Easily Removed or Replaced in the Field
- Quick Custom Positioning of Supplied Rail Segment
- Large Internal Diameter Covers Low Profile Gas Blocks and Many Piston Systems
- Dual, Integral Push-Button Sling Attachment Points
Machined of high-strength 6005A-T5 aircraft aluminum with a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish, the T.R.I.M. rail handguard / interface and its robust, anti-rotational mounting system doesn't sacrifice strength, stability or accuracy over bulkier designs. The oversize and tough nitrocarburized 4130 steel barrel attachment nut reduces heat transfer and the ergonomic handguard design offers a sleek, non-abrasive platform for comfortable dynamic shooting.
Light, strong and easy to install-the Wilson Combat T.R.I.M. AR-15 rail interface solves multiple installation issues our gunsmiths have encountered with other rail systems in over 10 years of building thousands of our custom AR-15 rifles. The entire T.R.I.M. interface can be easily end-user installed in five minutes with common hand tools and can be quickly removed or replaced with a different length rail interface in the field with nothing more than a hex key.
The T.R.I.M.'s attachment points enable the end-user to quickly position the supplied modular Picatinny rail panel on the attached interface in pre-specified locations. A generous inside diameter of 1.47" accepts low profile gas blocks and many of the available piston gas systems. Integral push-button Q.D. sling swivel attachment points are located on both sides of the T.R.I.M. for the ultimate in sling mounting versatility.