ArmsCor Copper 62gr FMJ 5.56 Ammo, 20rds/box
ARMSCOR ammunition line is made in the USA/Philippines. The Company offers a wide selection of competitively priced ammunition and components with sales spread throughout the world.
ARMSCOR, an ISO 9001 Certified Company, complies with the SAAMI, CIP and other military or customer desired standards or requirements. ARMSCOR cartridges and components are widely used by the police, military, gun hobbyist, combat shooters and other shooting enthusiast due to its high quality, precise and dependable performance.
- Caliber: 5.56MM
- Bullet Type: FMJ M855 / SS109
- Grain Weight: 62gr
- Quantity: 20/ Rounds per Box
Magpul PMAG 30rd Gen2 MOE 5.56 Magazine, Black
The PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE is a 30-round polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons chambered in 5.56x45 NATO/.223 Remington that offers a cost-competitive upgrade from the aluminum USGI magazine.
It features impact-resistant polymer construction, an easy-to-disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction, a resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance, and an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
- Made in the USA.
- Impact & crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- USGI-spec stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and field compatibility
- Textured gripping surface
- Flared floorplate for positive magazine handling & easy disassembly