Adams Arms Rifle Evo Ultra Lite 5.56 COR 16.5" RA-16.5-R-EUL-COR Display Model
- Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 Lower Receiver, Type III Class II Hard-coat anodized finish, beveled magwell, machined chevrons in front strap, bullet pictgram
- Mil-Spec Forged7075-T6 M-4 Upper Receiver, Type III Class II Hard-coat anodized finish, M4 feed ramps, 1913 Picatinny rail flat top with dry lube internal finish and laser engraved T-markings
- 16.5" Ultra Lite Contour 4150 CM Melonited Barrel 1:7 twist
- Chambered .223/5.56 x 45 mm NATO
- Magpul MOE® Rifle Stock
- Hiperfire HIPERTOUCH® 24Competition Fire Control
- Low Mass Bolt Carrier
- Magpul K2 Grip
- VDI Jet Comp
- 30 round GI Aluminum Magazine
- Samson free float light weight modular rail system
- Hand stop, 2" rails, and QD mount
Designed with competition shooters, the new C.O.R. Rifle is the optimal setup for competitive shooting and is ready to go right out of the box! (just add an optic)
This upper was designed with a comprehensive approach to create the lowest felt recoil pulse while maintaining ultimate accuracy and maneuverability.
The VDI Ultra-Lite Barrel runs extremely light and accurate. Our New Low Mass Carrier and Rifle Length System significantly reduces felt recoil, and the VDI Jet Comp virtually eliminates muzzle rise for follow up shots.
*Sights not included
All Adams Arms products are made in the USA and come with a Life-Time Warranty.