Aimpoint ACRO P-1 Red Dot Reflex Sight 3.5MOA - 200504
Model: ACRO P-1
Type: Red Dot Reflex Sight
Dot Size: 3.5 MOA
Optical Mag: 1x
Clear Aperture: 16 x 16mm
The Aimpoint® Acro P-1 was developed for use on pistols and other firearms requiring a small enclosed red dot sight. It is the only optic in its size category proven to stand up to the extreme shock, vibration, temperature changes, and material stress generated by firing over 20,000 rounds of .40 S&W ammunition.
In addition to use as a primary optic on handguns, the Acro P-1™ can be mounted on carbines, shotguns and rifles or utilized as a backup sight on magnified scopes and thermal imagers. The Acro P-1 sight can be mounted on a wide range of optics-ready handguns using adapter plates sold separately on the Official Aimpoint store.
Aimpoint red dot sights are operationally parallax-free, which means the visible dot remains parallel to the bore of your weapon no matter what angle your eye is in relation to the sight. Therefore, the user never has to worry about centering the dot inside the sight. If you have a proper zero, when the dot is on the target, so are you. Aimpoint red dot sights increase confidence by allowing the shooter to focus on the target while keeping both eyes open, fully situationally aware at all times. Users can achieve first round hits faster with greater confidence.
- 3.5 MOA red dot for precision and fast target acquisition
- Battery life: 15,000 hours (over 1.5 years) of constant operation with one battery on setting 6
- Battery type: CR1225 battery (battery included)
- Battery can be quickly changed without removing optic
- Variety of mounting options sold separately
- Optimized for pistol and applications which require a low-profile red dot system
- Fully enclosed housing protects all electronic components of the sight from all elements.
- Sealed optical channel protects the optic from rain, mud, sand, or snow
- 10 brightness settings: 4 night vision compatible settings and 6 daylight settings
- 1X (non-magnifying) operationally parallax free optic
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Temperature span -49°F to +160°F
- Weight 2.1 oz / 60 g (sight only)
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.