ATN PVS14/6015-WPT 1x26mm WPT Generation Night Vision Monocular - NVMPPVS14WP
- Type: WPT Generation
- Series/Collection: PVS14/6015-WPT
- Objective Size: 26mm
- Magnification: 1x
- Length: 4-1/2"
- Width: 2"
- Height: 2-1/4"
- Weight: 0.78 lb
- Field of View: 40 deg
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5 V AA
- Operating Temperature: -60 to 120 deg F
- Storage Temperature: -60 to 185 deg F
- Includes: Warranty Card, Instruction Manual, Lens Tissue, (1) Soft Carrying Case, (1) AA Type Battery, Sacrificial Filter, Neck Cord, (1) Head Mount Assembly, Demist Shield
ATNs PVS14/6015 are rugged, lightweight and versatile night vision monocular designed for the most demanding of night-time applications. The ATN PVS14/6015 can be handheld, head/helmet-mounted for hands free usage or adapted to cameras/camcorders. Originally designed for the U.S. military, these units are of the highest quality in optics, design and functionality. The ATN PVS14/6015 is an outstanding choice for professional night vision applications.
- US military design
- Multi-purpose unit
- Handheld monocular
- Hands free goggle (optional helmet mount)
- Mil-Spec headgear
- Limited 2 years warranty
- 0.25 yd to infinity range of focus
- Proshield lens coating
- Lens system - for 1.2, 27mm
- -5 to +2 diopter adjustment
- Automatic brightness control, bright light cut-off
- Built-in infrared illuminator
- IR indicator, low battery indicator
- 50 hr battery life
- Manual gain control, automatic shut-off system
- MIL-STD-810 compiles
- Water resistant environmental rating