Barrett 82A1 .50 BMG Semi-Automatic Rifle, Coyote Cerakote - 18860
- Series/Collection: 82A1
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Recoil Operated
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Muzzle Type: Double Chamber Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 10+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 50 BMG
- Twist Rate: 1:15"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Lever
- Sight: Flip Up Iron Rear
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Receiver Finish: Coyote Cerakote
- Stock Finish: Coyote Cerakote
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 48"
- Weight: 31.4 lb
- Barrel Type: Fluted
The Model 82 is where the Barrett legacy began. Engineered as the first shoulder fired semi-automatic 50 rifle, the Model 82A1 has been proven in combat in every environment from the snow covered mountains, to the desolate deserts, and everything in between. Its low felt recoil and reliable firepower delivers on target with every pull of the trigger. More than just a rifle, the Model 82 is an American icon. After 30-plus years of making history, the powerhouse rifle that started it all is still leading the pack. With its low felt recoil and self-loading action, the Model 82A1 offers rapid accuracy that never slows down.
- Front and rear sling loops
- Steel receivers with durable finish
- Flip up iron sites
- Semi-automatic recoil operated
- 23 inches 27 MOA M1913 rail with carrying handle
- Accepts side accessory rails
- Chrome lined chamber and bore
- High efficiency cylindrical 3-port brake for 416 Barrett
- Quick detach adjustable bipod
- 10 round steel magazine
- Rear hand grip accepts adjustable monopod
- Sorbothane recoil pad