Barrett Firearms MRAD .338 Lapua Mag Bolt Action Rifle, Black Cerakote - 14355
- Series/Collection: MRAD
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Polymer Relief Cut Drop Free
- Stock Type: Adjustable Folding Right Side
- Trigger Type: Fully Adjustable
- Muzzle Type: Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 10+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 338 Lapua Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:9.4"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Thumb Operated, Ambidextrous
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Black Cerakote
- Stock Finish: Black Cerakote
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Overall Length: 47.4"
- Barrel Type: Fluted
Designed with both precision and modularity in mind, the MRAD is equally at home on the range or on duty. Its monolithic upper receiver is machined from 7000-series aluminum, including a full-length M1913 Picatinny top rail with built-in taper for long range precision. With mounting slots at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock, its hand guard offers a rigid, highly adaptable interface for attachment of rails, electro-optics, and other accessories. Featuring a user-changeable barrel system, the MRAD can quickly and easily be converted to one of 8 different calibres or multiple barrel lengths by simply loosening two bolts using a standard Torx wrench - no gunsmith required. Contained within the lower receiver is a fully adjustable match-grade trigger module, allowing the user to easily set their ideal pull. The MRAD stock folds on the right side, reducing overall width for a minimal footprint and ease of transport. When extended, the stock locks securely into place, providing an interface as rigid and stable as any fixed-stock rifle. With tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment, the MRAD is easily configured to fit shooters of all shapes and sizes. The use of ambidextrous paddle-style magazine release, left/right swappable thumb safety and AR15/M16 pistol grips makes the MRAD perfect for both right and left handed shooters. From competition to combat, the Barrett MRAD does it all.
- Length of pull adjustable by push button
- Polymer cheek piece is height adjustable from either side
- Lightweight folding stock provides compact mobility
- Polymer bolt guide acts as dust cover and provides smooth bolt cycling
- Integral 20 MOA 22 inch M1913 optics rail
- Multiple length accessory rails can be mounted at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions
- Match grade barrels available in multiple lengths and profiles
- High efficiency muzzle brake
- User changeable calibers
- Relief cut magazine well for quick reloads
- 10 round, drop free, polymer magazine
- Ambidextrous magazine release is accessible while maintaining firing grip
- Oversized trigger guard for operation with gloved hands
- Fully adjustable trigger module can be removed without tools
- Accepts most standard M4/M16 pistol grips
- Thumb-operated safety configurable for right/ left-handed operation
- Sorbothane recoil pad
- Black color with anodized finish
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.