Barrett MRAD .308 Win Bolt Action Rifle 22", OD Green - 14367
Magazine Type: Ambidextrous Paddle Style
Stock Type: Folding Right Side
Trigger Type: Adjustable Match Grade
Muzzle Type: Muzzle Brake
Magazine Capacity: 10+1
Caliber/Gauge: 308 Winchester
Twist Rate: 1:10"
Receiver Material: Aluminum
Barrel Finish: Black
Receiver Finish: Cerakote OD Green
Stock Finish: OD Green/Black
Barrel Length: 22"
Overall Length: 45.4"
Weight: 11.7 lb
Barrel Type: Fluted
Designed with both precision and modularity in mind, the MRAD is equally at home on the range or on duty. Its monolithic upper receiver is machined from 7000 series aluminum, including a full-length M1913 Picatinny top rail with built-in taper for long range precision. With mounting slots at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock, its hand guard offers a rigid, highly adaptable interface for attachment of rails, electro-optics, and other accessories. Featuring a user- changeable barrel system, the MRAD can quickly and easily be converted to one of 8 different calibers or multiple barrel lengths by simply loosening two bolts using a standard Torx wrench, no gunsmith required. Contained within the lower receiver is a fully adjustable match-grade trigger module, allowing the user to easily set their ideal pull. The MRAD stock folds on the right side, reducing overall width for a minimal footprint and ease of transport. When extended, the stock locks securely into place, providing an interface as rigid and stable as any fixed-stock rifle. With tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment, the MRAD is easily configured to fit shooters of all shapes and sizes. The use of ambidextrous paddle-style magazine release, left/right swappable thumb safety and AR15/M16 pistol grips makes the MRAD perfect for both right and left handed shooters. From competition to combat, the Barrett MRAD does it all.
- User changeable barrel system
- Bolt guides - the MRAD bolt rides in a unique enclosed polymer guide
- Trigger group - able to be removed from the lower receiver of the rifle quickly and with no tools
- Cheek piece - adjustable for comb height to suit individual users, no tools required
- Safety - placed in a familiar location for users of other modern rifles, the selector is able to be installed by the user to present the lever on either side of the rifle based on preference
- Safety - a short 45-degree throw allows easy operation with minimal disturbance to the firing grip and sight picture
- Adjustable length of pull - the length-of-pull is easily adjusted by pressing a single button located at the top of the stock
- Folding stock - employs a robust hinge and latch mechanism that unlocks to fold with a single button press
- Receivers - 7000 series aluminum with integral rail
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.