Benelli Lupo 6.5 Crd Bolt-Action Rifle, Blk - 11903
- Ecommerce_Platform: Bolt-Action
- Weight: 7.1 lb
- Material: Synthetic
- Hand_Orientation: Right
- Color: Black
- TS_Dimensions_Length: 46.225"
- Caliber_Multi: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Firearm_Action: Bolt
- Firearm_Type: Rifle
- Magazine_Capacity: 5
- Firearm_Barrel_Length: 24"
- Length_of_Pull: 13.8" to 14.75"
- Trigger_Type: Adjustable
- Firearm_Stock: Progressive Comfort
- Twist_Rate: 1:8"
- Series/Collection: Lupo
- Magazine Type: Detachable Box
- Barrel Type: Free-Floating
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Receiver Finish: Matte Blue
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Grip Type: Standard
The LUPO is Benelli's first bolt-action rifle. Sub-MOA accuracy, advanced ergonomics, and shooting comfort have been carefully engineered into this chassis-style hunting rifle that allows for exclusive fit and customization out of the box. Lupo is Italian for wolf and the Benelli LUPO is destined to dominate the land the way Benelli's Super Black Eagle dominates the skies. The LUPO is packed with innovative features - including 7 exclusive Benelli patents that add up to hunting rifle that provides a customized fit, handles beautifully and proudly carries a 3-shot sub-MOA guarantee.
- 3 large-sized locking lugs, 60 degree bolt throw
- Free-floating crio barrel
- Adjustable trigger - 2.2 to 4.4 lb
- Accepts muzzle accessories, 5/8-24 threads
- Mitigates felt facial recoil
- Adjust trigger reach for custom fit
- Integrated swivel mounts
- 2-piece picatinny rail
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.