Beretta 1301 Comp Pro 21" 12 Gauge Shotgun 3" Semi-Automatic, Anodized Black - J131C11PRO
- Series/Collection: 1301 Comp Pro
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Fixed with Kick-Off
- Magazine Capacity: 2+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Fiber Optic Bead
- Barrel Material: Steelium
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Blue
- Stock Finish: Anodized Black
- Barrel Length: 21"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Chokes: OCHP
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
- Orientation: Right
- Rib Width: 10mm x 8mm Step
After achieving several podium finishes at the last World Shotgun Championships with its unrivalled cycling speed, the 1301 Comp has evolved into the Pro version following the implementation of suggestions made by Beretta's multiple medal-winning shooters. With the comfort, stability and easy swing offered by the new stock, the ultra-fast, safe loading system, the new oversized cocking handle and bolt release lever, the 1301 Comp Pro is now, even in its standard configuration, the most competitive dynamic shooting platform, but has plenty of capacity for further personalisation and is therefore very sought after by the most demanding of shooters. The 1301 Comp Pro includes a new polymeric stock with the Kick-Off Plus system consisting of two elastomer dampeners complete with return springs, positioned near the rubber insert, which effectively mitigate the first recoil peak reducing the perceived recoil by up to 40%. A third elastomer dampener, located in the stock bolt, absorbs the impact of the slide against the stock, thus reducing the second recoil peak, muzzle jump and any vibrations caused by the movement of the slide. The B-Steady system divides the stock into two sections - Butt and forearm. The recoil absorption point is in an advanced position, moving in unison with the forearm, which is free to move back leaving the butt stable and avoiding any annoying rubbing of the comb against the cheek. The cheek remains still and rests perfectly without ever losing the line of fire. The blue anodized Ergal stock combines lightness with extreme robustness and reliability, and inside houses the re-loading system, the ultra-tested gas system with rotating head B-Link closure system, which has a 36% faster cycling speed than any other semi-automatic, it is reliable and accurate round after round, even with light loads.
- For more comfort, the comb comes with soft comb, a soft insert which is gentle against the cheek
- The rubber comfort grip improves sensitivity and pistol grip
- The spacers provided allow the drop and cast to be adjusted
- The MicroCore recoil plate ensures perfect shouldering and maximum stability when shooting and allows for the possibility to adjust the stock's length to suit your requirements using the two spacers provided
- The ergonomic Comfort Grip forend, also made of polymer with a rubber insert, offers maximum grip even in poor weather conditions
- Magazine - in the United States Market, the 1301 Comp Pro has a plugged 2+1 capacity
- Barrel - the ballistic performance of the 1301 Comp Pro takes full advantage of the Beretta Steelium barrel's
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.