Beretta 1301 Competition Synthetic 12 Gauge Semi Auto Shotgun, Black - J131C14N
- Series/Collection: 1301 Competition Synthetic
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Magazine Capacity: 5+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Fiber Optic
- Barrel Material: Steelium
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 43-1/2"
- Weight: 7.1 lb
- Chokes: OCHP
- Rib Width: 10mm x 8mm Step
- Recoil Pad: Rubber
The Beretta 1301 Comp semiauto shotgun is designed to win tactical competitions right out of the box. Designed to meet the requirements of the most demanding tactical shooters, it cycles faster than the competition, handles like a dream and has oversized controls for super-easy operation, plus an oversized loading and ejection port allowing for a multitude of loading style (load-2 or load-4 included). It features a drilled and tapped receiver for Picatinny rail mounts. And thanks to its Optimabore HP interchangeable choke system, it can also be adapted for other uses and will always perform like a Beretta.
- Lightning-fast shooting, easy operation
- Ultra-durable steelium barrel
- Best-in-class tactical stock
- The receiver of the 1301 Comp comes pre-drilled and tapped to receive a variety of sighting accessories, no need for gunsmithing or for any alteration to the shotgun
- The front post of the 1301 comp is made of a special fiber-optic designed to gather light under most conditions, this makes pointing and shooting quick and intuitive
- The gas-operating system of the 1301 comp features a specially-designed self-cleaning piston, as a result, this shotgun is extremely clean shooting and its maintenance is easy and quick
- The oversize controls on the 1301 comp make it easy and intuitive to operate the gun under the stress of competition: the bolt release is designed to be absolutely fumble-free and to afford positive purchase
- Aggressive checkering on the pistol grip, the 1301 Comp will handle like an extension of your arms, even on scorching-hot days
- Trigger guard and safety
- Removable choke system
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.