Beretta 3032 Tomcat Inox .32 ACP Tip-Up Barrel Pistol - J320500
- Caliber: .32 ACP
- Action: SA/DA
- Sights: Front Blade, Windage Adjustable Rear Notch
- Frame Finish: Stainless Steel Inox
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Stainless Steel Inox
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Magazine Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 2.4”
- Overall Length: 4.92”
- Width: 1.1”
- Overall Height: 3.7”
- Weight: 14.5 oz.
The Beretta 3032 Tomcat Inox is tiny, sized like average cell phone. Besides offering the power of the .32 ACP cartridge, it sports a tough and durable stainless-steel finish. As such, this double/single-action auto pistol is perfect for deep concealment or used as a backup second handgun. Its tip-up barrel design makes it easy to load, operate and maintain, while its traditional looks give it the allure of a true classic.
The controls of the 3032 Tomcat Inox are designed to be simple and to provide safety and peace of mind while carrying. The two-position safety engages crisply and positively, and locks the slide as well as preventing the pistol from firing. The magazine release is located to the left of the grip, making it easy to locate and operate even with one hand. The 3032 features a tip-up barrel design typical of the classic Beretta small-frame pistols. Thanks to this design, you never need to rack the slide and you can load that first round directly into the chamber. This is especially convenient in cold weather, or for people with weaker hands. Another advantage is that the barrel may be easily cleaned without taking the pistol apart, making it convenient to give the pistol a quick wipe after a session at the range. Right from their inception, Beretta small frame pistols such as the 3032 Tomcat Inox were designed to be carried concealed. Therefore, the lines of the Tomcat are snag-free, with the sights being engineered to easily slide in and out of a holster, pocket or belly-band without catching on anything. The rear sight is adjustable for windage, so that you can easily experiment shooting different loads while keeping your sights on target. All these features have made Beretta small frames like the 3032 a favorite for concealed carry and self-defense.
- Convenient Tip-up Barrel
- Contoured Rear Tang contours hand, minimizing the chance of “slide bite” and giving an ergonomic feel.
- Inox Finish - The stainless steel ("inox") finish on this handgun makes it highly resistant to sweat, rain and powder residues. A tiny workhorse that will give you years and years of trouble-free service.
- Recessed Magazine release
For the best selection of Beretta Rifles and Pistols at the best prices, shop Palmetto State Armory!