Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon I Sporting 30" 20 Gauge Shotgun 3" Over Under, Oil - J686SK0
- Series/Collection: 686 Silver Pigeon I Sporting
- Action: Over/Under
- Stock Type: Fixed Checkered
- Trigger Type: Single Selective
- Magazine Capacity: 2
- Caliber/Gauge: 20 Ga
- Sight: Metal Bead
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Steelium
- Stock Material: Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Chrome-Lined
- Receiver Finish: Silver Engraved
- Stock Finish: Oil
- Barrel Length: 30"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Chokes: Optima-Choke HP C, F, M
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
- Orientation: Right
- Rib Width: 1/4" x 1/4" Flat
- Recoil Pad: MicroCore
The Silver Pigeon I Sporting offers all the functional features of our premium over-under competition shotguns at a particularly attractive price. It is built around the best-in-class 686 action, which is compact and low-profile while being extremely strong. The Optima-Bore, Optima-Choke barrels are light-weight and place the shotgun's point of balance right at the hinge-pin, meaning lively feel in the hands and natural pointability. And with its select-walnut stock and tasteful scroll engraving, the Silver Pigeon I Sporting won't fail to turn heads at the range, also thanks to its unmistakeable Beretta looks.
- Natural pointability, swing
- Extreme durability
- Flawless fit and finish
- Floral engraving - the receiver of the 686 is embellished with traditional designs reminiscent of the British and European gunmaking schools
- Floral engraving - the geometry of the scrolls is proportioned to match the elegance of the receiver, as well as to complement the overall lines of this perfectly-balanced shotgun
- Locking lugs
- Cold hammer forged barrel - no matter how great a shotgun's action and how impeccable the balance, the shot must first travel through the barrel in order to make it to the target
- Monoblock receiver - the monoblock receiver on the 686 makes lock-up positive and vault-like, and greatly enhances the durability of the gun even after many long seasons of hard use
- Schnabel - the schnabel forend adds a touch of old-world flare to the 686 Silver Pigeon I Sporting, guiding the eye even better along its smooth lines
- Select walnut - Beretta shotguns such as the 686 Silver Pigeon I Sporting are designed to catch the eye as well as perform flawlessly at the range or in the field
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.