Beretta 92 FS Compact 9mm Pistol 10 Round, Black Bruniton - JS92F850
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: 92 FS Compact
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10
- Sight: 3-Dot
- Slide: Matte Black
- Safety: Ambidextrous Decocker
- Grip Type: Black Polymer
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Finish: Black Bruniton
- Barrel Length: 4-1/4"
- Overall Length: 7-3/4"
- Weight: 31.6 oz
The Beretta 92FS has been setting the standards for best military, police and tactical pistol for over a quarter century. The reason is that it was designed-and has kept evolving-to be and remain the most accurate, durable and reliable semiauto handgun on the market. Easy to use, absolutely safe and delivering impressive firepower, it remains the sidearm of the US military and of allied forces the world over, as well as of countless police and law-enforcement agencies. Superior reliability: the 92FS is a double/single-action semiauto pistol that employs an open-slide, short-recoil delayed locking-block system, which yields a faster cycle time and delivers exceptional accuracy and reliability. In particular, the open-slide design practically eliminates "stove-piping" and helps flawless cycling and feeding even after thousands and thousands of rounds.
- 3-dot sights: the 92FS comes equipped with a 3-dot sighting system, which is possibly the most used and trusted by tactical and military shooters
- Ambidextrous safety - the safety-decocking lever of the 92FS is fully ambidextrous, this features makes it possible to operate the control in different ways and under different tactical situations, such as during unholstering
- Combat trigger guard: the trigger guard of the 92FS has been carefully developed optimized for combat and tactical shooting; it ergonomically supports the off-hand no matter the shooting style or combat stance
- Disassembly latch - the 92FS features an easy-to-operate disassembly latch, enabling easy field-stripping without any tools
- External hammer - the rounded external hammer of the 92FS offers all the advantages of a visible hammer, plus a sleek and snag-free profile
- Non-reflective black bruniton: the Bruniton finish on the 92FS offers two great advantages: it is durable, corrosion- and sweat-resistant, while not reflecting light even under a bright, scorching sun
- Open slide design - the advantages of the open slide design of the 92FS are many, besides shaving weight from the slide, it is legendary for its reliability, virtually eliminating many problems such as stove-piping
- Red loaded chamber indicator: this is yet another safety feature making the 92FS a favorite among tactical and combat pistol shooters: a color-coded indicator reliably shows whether the chamber is loaded
- Reversible magazine release: the mag-release can be reversed for right- or left-handed use, as well as for different grips or shooting styles, this can be done by the user without any gunsmithing
- Safety decocker - the two-position safety lever also works as a decocker, when in the down position, it completely impedes any contact between the hammer and the firing pin, making carry safe and worry-free
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.