Beretta 92A1 9mm Pistol 17 Round Semi Auto Suppressor Ready Pistol, Black - J9A9F101
- Type: Semi-Automatic, Suppressor Ready
- Series/Collection: 92A1
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 17
- Sight: Dovetail Front
- Slide: Black Bruniton
- Safety: Ambidextrous Manual
- Grip Type: Black Synthetic
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 4.9"
- Overall Length: 8-1/2"
- Weight: 33.3 oz
- Overall Height: 5.4"
- Overall Width: 1-1/2"
- Barrel Type: Threaded
92A1 Legendary 92 reliability with ultra-modern tactical features: the "A1" class is a specialized tactical branch of the most tested and trusted military and personal defense weapon in history: the 92FS. We started with the super-reliable 92, keeping the engineering characteristics that make it so accurate, safe and dependable; then, we added some features prized by today's most demanding tactical shooters as well as by those wanting the absolute best for home defense or personal protection. The result is the 92A1, a pistol that is as reliable for its intended use as it is safe and user-friendly even for the novice.
- Easy accessorization and maintenance
- Impressive firepower, extra-durable magazines
- Absolutely reliable, designed to last
- Ambidextrous safety - the safety may be easily operated by right- or left-handed shooters; also, the ambidextrous safety makes it possible to operate it with a variety of shooting/gripping methods
- Disassembly latch - this pistol was designed to be easily field-stripped and disassembled without any tools
- Dovetail front sight - the front sight may be removed by the user and replaced, if desired, with a variety of accessory sights
- External hammer - like its forerunner the 92FS (M9), the A1 version has an external hammer
- Frame integrated recoil buffer: this pistol was designed to be super-durable, it incorporates a recoil buffer that protects the frame from even the hottest +P loads
- Accessory rail - the most noticeable outward difference between the classic 92/M9 and the A1 configuration is the Picatinny rail extending forward of the trigger guard
- Accessory rail - this can be easily equipped with a variety of accessories such as lights, lasers and other tactical devices
- Recoil spring assembly: the recoil spring assembly is captive, meaning that it comes apart as a unit rather than as individual parts, this makes cleaning and maintenance considerably faster and easier
- Reversible magazine release: the magazine release button is reversible by the user, making this tactical pistol easy to use both right- and left-handed
- Rounded trigger guard: the trigger guard of the A1 series is rounded; apart from giving the pistol a classic look, it helps fully utilize the length of the accessory rail without the trigger guard getting in the way