Beretta 92X Performance 9mm Pistol 10 Round, Gray Nistan - J92XR20
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: 92X Performance
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10
- Sight: Red Fiber Optic Front, Full Black Serrated Adjustable Rear
- Slide: Gray Nistan
- Safety: Ambidextrous Thumb
- Grip Type: Black Rubber
- Frame Material: Steel
- Barrel Finish: Burnished Black
- Frame Finish: Gray Nistan
- Barrel Length: 4.9"
- Overall Length: 8.7"
- Weight: 47.61 oz
- Overall Height: 5.8"
- Overall Width: 1.8"
The Beretta 92X performance was created to satisfy two requirements: Speed and accuracy. Beretta's new competition pistol is uncompromising and aims for top performance, offering the world of competitive dynamic shooting one of the most reliable and world-renowned locking systems, together with a steel frame, a heavier Brigadier slide and the new Extreme-S trigger mechanism. To enable even faster cycle time, the 92X has a skeletonized hammer with a competition standard hammer spring. The new Extreme-S trigger mechanism keeps the striker automatic safety latch active ensuring the safety of the pistol in case it falls but decreases trigger reset by up to 40%. With the Extreme-S the 92X Performance has an "out of the box" weight of 1.5 kg in single action and 3 kg in double action. The saw-toothed handling grooves on the front and rear of the Brigadier slide ensure maximum grip during slide movement, in all conditions. The steel spring recoil rod ensures maximum operational accuracy. The area where the finger rests on the trigger is chequered and was redesigned to achieve a vertical front profile in single action.
- The "match" take down lever ensures a precise reference point for the second hand
- The "hold open" lever profile is lowered and is of the "stealth lever" type, so as not to interfere with the finger resting on the safety lever during the out of ammunition warning
- The front bead is equipped with a red fiber optic insert to enable quick and accurate aim realignment, it also has a rear sight, without colored references, which can be adjusted laterally and vertically to the micrometre
- The 92X performance also offers the possibility to regulate the pre-travel and extra travel via two screws located inside the frame, next to the upper section of the magazine well
- The pistol comes with two 15-cartridge magazines with an oversized rubber pad to give the dominant hand extra grip and to protect the magazine during quick change operations