Beretta A400 Lite KO (Kick-Off) 26" 20 Gauge Shotgun 3" Semi-Automatic, Blk - J42AS26
- Series/Collection: A400 Lite 20/26 KO (Kick-Off)
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Fixed with Kick-Off
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Magazine Capacity: 4+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 20 Ga
- Sight: Bead
- Barrel Material: Steelium
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/2"
- Overall Length: 47-1/4"
- Chokes: OptimaBore HP
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
- Orientation: Right
- Rib Width: 7mm x 7mm
- Recoil Pad: MicroCore
The Beretta A400 Lite Synthetic is a hunting shotgun that does it all and that doesn't mind playing hard and getting dirty. After a demanding day upland hunting in the tall grass, waterfowling in the marshes or breaking clays at the range, the A400 is just as happy being tossed in the back of the truck for the drive home. It is not simply a black synthetic version of the A400 family, as it incorporates a boatload of special features like cross-tube piston giving you a 4+1 shot capacity, a new checkering pattern for better gripping, advanced recoil reduction, light weight, Optima HP choke system and the revolutionary smartphone-compliant Gunpod 2 to keep track of (and share!) your shooting activities. It is a workhorse - but a workhorse with an impressive pedigree. A400 Lite is now available in a compact model. This is a modular version of the A400 Lite that features a barrel extension and the ability to upgrade to a full size, Kick-Off stock as the shooter grows. 20 gauge with 26 inches barrels, the length of pull on the A400 Lite 14.5 inches for the standard A400 Lite.
- Fast, versatile, light and low-recoiling
- Easy and low-maintenance
- Micro Core - the patented Micro Core buttpad on the A400 Lite Synthetic gives you exceptional softness while easily sliding to your shoulder when you mount the gun without snagging on your clothes, regardless of material
- Adjustable shim system/reversible safety
- Blink gas system
- Grip checkering
- OptimaChoke HP - Beretta OptimaChoke HP tubes are designed to give you accuracy and durability
- OptimaChoke HP - manufactured from high strength steel and finished in a nickel-alloy coating, these chokes guarantee significant corrosion resistance and have the ability to withstand the rigors of steel shot
- Cross-tube piston - the cross-tube piston gas-operating system of the A400 is designed to feed positively regardless of load used
- Cross-tube piston - skeptics used to shoot recoil-operated shotguns are amazed by the A400's ability to flawlessly cycle even the lightest target loads