Beretta A400 Xtreme Plus KO 12 Gauge Semi Auto Shotgun, Realtree Timber - J42XR18
- Series/Collection: A400 Xtreme Plus KO Realtree Timber
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Cross-Tube
- Stock Type: Kick-Off Mega and Kick-Off3 with Soft Comb
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Steel Mid Bead, Fiber Optic Bead
- Barrel Material: Steelium Plus
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Realtree Timber
- Stock Finish: Realtree Timber
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chamber Length: 3-1/2"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
- Overall Length: Greater Than 51"
- Weight: 7.4 lb
- Chokes: OBF-HOPB
- Rib Width: Step Rib 7mm x 7mm with Mid Bead
- Includes: Lylium
- Recoil Pad: Micro-Core
- Barrel Type: Optima Bore HP Steelium Plus
The A400 Xtreme Plus is the next step in the evolution of the world's softest shooting waterfowl shotgun. Beretta has incorporated technology developed for competition shooting into the premier waterfowl shotgun on the market. Featuring Steelium Plus barrels for the first time in the hunting world, a step rib with an integral mid-bead, soft comb stock and Kick-Off Mega to reduce felt recoil and many other enhanced features, the A400 Xtreme Plus is a next generation waterfowl gun. Now, for a limited time, the A400 Xtreme Plus is available in two new camouflage patterns- Kryptek Yeti and Realtree Timber.