Beretta Px4 Storm Type F Full Size Inox 9mm Pistol 10 Round, Black - JXF9F50
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: Px4 Storm Type F Full Size Inox
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10
- Magazine Type: Drop-Free
- Sight: 3-Dot
- Sight Radius: 5.87"
- Slide: Stainless Steel
- Safety: Ambidextrous Manual
- Grip Type: PX4 Poly
- Barrel Material: Nitride Carbon Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Barrel Finish: Chrome-Lined
- Frame Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 5.51"
- Weight: 27.7 oz
- Overall Height: 5.51"
- Overall Width: 1.42"
- Grip Width: 1.18"
- Barrel Type: Rotary
The Nato-certified Beretta Px4 Storm Inox double/single-action semiauto is the culmination Beretta's experience in engineering pistols for military and law enforcement. Absolute durability, reliability, ergonomics and interchangeability of parts have made it the choice of military and police professionals around the world. Its ease of use, safety of operation and sleek lines are also causing it to be a favorite for self- and home defense as well as for concealed carry. Apart from the winning features of the PX4 line, the Inox offers you an attractive and durable stainless slide contrasting with the black frame.
- Automatic firing pin block: the PX4 gives you an extra level of safety while in the holster or not in use-the firing pin is blocked automatically to prevent any type of accidental firing
- Commander-style hammer - besides being a custom-looking touch, the commander-style hammer is lighter; hammer-fall during firing is therefore crisper and will not disrupt your aim
- Drop-free magazine - tactical magazine-exchanges on the PX4 are easy and lightning-fast, when you operate the magazine-release, the magazine falls free and does not require the use of the off-hand
- Interchangeable backstraps - the interchangeable backstraps will make the PX4 grip fit ergonomically most hand-sizes and shooting styles
- Reversible magazine release: most controls on the PX4 are reversible or ambidextrous, making it possible to train or shoot right- or left-handed
- Stainless steel slide: the slide on the PX4 storm Inox is in stainless steel, giving you added resistance to the elements as well as an elegant, custom-looking contrast with the rest of the pistol
- 3-dot sight system
- Picatinny rail - the built-in Picatinny rail makes it easy to complement the PX4 with a variety of tactical accessories such as lighting devices, with no gunsmithing required
- Ambidextrous safety - easily train or shoot with either hand
- Super-durable and safe
- Soft-shooting, strong and easy to maintain
- Perfect for concealed carry and loaded with features