Bergara B-14 HMR 22-250 Rem 5 Round Bolt Action Rifle, Mini-Chassis with Adjustable Cheekpiece - B14S354
- Series/Collection: B-14 HMR Rifle
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: AICS Style Detachable
- Stock Type: Mini-Chassis with Adjustable Cheekpiece
- Trigger Type: Curved
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 22-250 Remington
- Twist Rate: 1:9"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: 2-Position
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Overall Length: 43-1/2"
- Weight: 9.6 lb
- Scope Mount: Fits Remington 700 Bases
- Barrel Type: Free-Floating, No. 6 Taper
Although there are many rifles on the market today, Bergara wanted to focus on one thing: quality. The B-14 rifles were inspired by the desire to bring the quality that Bergara was known for in the custom rifle world to production rifles made for all hunters. In the B-14 rifle, you will find a level of craftsmanship that surpasses all of the other production hunting rifles on the market. The B14 HMR rifle features an integrated mini-chassis molded into the stock to give the rifle repeatable bedding and accuracy. It also supports a fully free-floated barrel to achieve optimal precision. The Bergara Hunting and Match rifles are built to offer a rifle for both hunters and competition shooters that can perform incredibly in either situation. The stock features an adjustable cheekpiece and length of pull spacers. Built in Spain at their highly automated and efficient barrel factory, this rifle delivers a level of quality and performance that is unmatched in its price range. The world-renowned Bergara barrel on this long-range precision rifle is complemented by a super-smooth B-14 Action, which is a two-lug system with a sliding plate extractor and a coned bolt nose and breech to ensure smooth feeding and extraction of the cartridge. It's also outfitted with a Bergara curved trigger we designed to guarantee a crisp, clean pull every time you fire the rifle. The trigger comes set at about three pounds. It has been factory drilled and tapped to fit Remington 700 style rings and bases.
- Integrated QD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts
- Rear butt-stock - adjustable cheek piece and length of pull
- Full-length Integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding and supports fully free-floated barrel
- The B-14 HMR rifle features our integrated mini-chassis molded into the stock to give the rifle repeatable bedding and accuracy
- It also supports a fully free-floated barrel to achieve optimal precision
- A 5-rounds AICS detachable magazine is standard with our HMR rifle
- The muzzle is threaded 5/8-24 and includes a thread protector
- The stock features an adjustable cheekpiece and length of pull spacers, QD flush cups are included in the stock to allow for easy attachment and detachment of slings