Bergara B-14 HMR 6.5 PRC Bolt Action Rifle, Brown - B14S359
- Series/Collection: B-14 HMR
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: AICS Style Detachable
- Stock Type: Molded with Mini-Chassis
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 PRC
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 2-Position
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Stock Finish: Brown
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Overall Length: 44"
- Weight: 9.7 lb
Although there are many rifles on the market today, we wanted to focus on one thing: quality. Our B-14 rifles were inspired by the desire to bring the quality that Bergara was known for in the custom rifle world to production rifles made for all hunters. In the B-14 rifle, you will find a level of craftsmanship that surpasses all of the other production hunting rifles on the market. The B14 HMR rifle features our integrated mini-chassis molded into the stock to give the rifle repeatable bedding and accuracy. It also supports a fully free-floated barrel to achieve optimal precision. The Bergara Hunting and Match rifles are built to offer a rifle for both hunters and competition shooters that can perform incredibly in either situation. The stock features an adjustable cheekpiece and length of pull spacers. Built in Spain at our highly automated and efficient barrel factory, this rifle delivers a level of quality and performance that is unmatched in its price range. The world-renowned Bergara barrel on this long-range precision rifle is complemented by our super-smooth B-14 Action, which is a two-lug system with a sliding plate extractor and a coned bolt nose and breech to ensure smooth feeding and extraction of the cartridge. It's also outfitted with a Bergara curved trigger we designed to guarantee a crisp, clean pull every time you fire the rifle. The trigger comes set at about three pounds. It has been factory drilled and tapped to fit Remington 700 style rings and bases.
- Integrated QD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts
- Rear butt-stock - adjustable cheek piece and length of pull
- Full-length Integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding and supports fully free-floated barrel
- The B-14 HMR rifle features our integrated mini-chassis molded into the stock to give the rifle repeatable bedding and accuracy
- It also supports a fully free-floated barrel to achieve optimal precision
- A 5 round AICS detachable magazine is standard with our HMR rifle
- The muzzle is threaded 5/8-24 and includes a thread protector
- The stock features an adjustable cheekpiece and length of pull spacers, QD flush cups are included in the stock to allow for easy attachment and detachment of slings
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.