Bergara B-14 HMR 6mm Creedmoor 5 Round Bolt Action Rifle, Mini-Chassis with Adjustable Cheekpiece - B14S355
- Series/Collection: B-14 HMR Rifle
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: AICS Style Detachable
- Stock Type: Mini-Chassis with Adjustable Cheekpiece
- Trigger Type: Curved
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 6mm Creedmoor
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: 2-Position
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Overall Length: 45-1/2"
- Weight: 9.8 lb
- Scope Mount: Fits Remington 700 Bases
- Barrel Type: Free-Floating, No. 6 Taper
Although there are many rifles on the market today, Bergara wanted to focus on one thing: quality. The B-14 rifles were inspired by the desire to bring the quality that Bergara was known for in the custom rifle world to production rifles made for all hunters. In the B-14 rifle, you will find a level of craftsmanship that surpasses all of the other production hunting rifles on the market. The B-14 Timber rifle features a Monte Carlo style walnut stock with a raised comb and cheek piece. As with the entire B-14 Series, the Timber brings Bergara Barrel accuracy to a line of hunting rifles that is affordable to serious big-game hunters. Built in Spain at their highly automated and efficient barrel factory, this rifle delivers a level of quality and performance that is unmatched in its price range. The world-renowned Bergara barrel on this most accurate hunting rifle is complemented by our own super-smooth B-14 Action, which is a two-lug system with a sliding plate extractor and a coned bolt nose and breech to ensure a smooth feeding and extraction of the cartridge. It's also outfitted with a Bergara curved trigger we designed to guarantee a crisp, clean pull every time you fire the rifle. The trigger comes set at about three pounds. The Timber is available with a hinged floor plate. It has been factory drilled and tapped to fit Remington 700 style rings and bases. The (#4) Bergara 4140 CrMo steel barrel is finished in matte blue and is available in 22 inches on the short action, which weighs 7.7 lb and 24 inches on the long action, which weighs 7.9 lbs. The stocks are bedded with integral pillars for stability and enhanced accuracy. During the stock making process 2 oversized holes are machined and filled with a tough metal infused epoxy resin. After the epoxy cures, the stock is CNC machined to exacting tolerances. The result is 2 solid epoxy pillars that surround the action screws. The stock is then finished with multiple coats oil.
- Integrated QD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts
- Rear butt-stock - adjustable cheek piece and length of pull
- Full-length Integrated mini-chassis for repeatable bedding and supports fully free-floated barrel
- The B-14 HMR rifle features our integrated mini-chassis molded into the stock to give the rifle repeatable bedding and accuracy
- It also supports a fully free-floated barrel to achieve optimal precision
- A 5-rounds AICS detachable magazine is standard with our HMR rifle
- The muzzle is threaded 5/8-24 and includes a thread protector
- The stock features an adjustable cheekpiece and length of pull spacers, QD flush cups are included in the stock to allow for easy attachment and detachment of slings