Bergara B-14 Ridge 300 Win Mag 3 Round Bolt Action Rifle, Fixed Molded with SoftTouch - B14LM501
- Series/Collection: B-14 Ridge Rifle
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate with Detachable Box
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: Curved
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Winchester Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: 2-Position
- Barrel Material: Chrome Molybdenum Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: American-Style Synthetic with SoftTouch
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Overall Length: 44-1/2"
- Weight: 7.9 lb
- Scope Mount: Fits Remington 700 Bases
- Barrel Type: No. 5 Taper
Although there are many rifles on the market today, Bergara wanted to focus on one thing: quality. The B-14 rifles were inspired by the desire to bring the quality that Bergara was known for in the custom rifle world to production rifles made for all hunters. In the B-14 rifle, you will find a level of craftsmanship that surpasses all of the other production hunting rifles on the market. The B-14 Ridge rifle features a molded synthetic stock made of glass fiber reinforced polymer. As with the entire B-14 Series, the Ridge brings Bergara Barrel accuracy to a line of hunting rifles that is affordable to serious big-game hunters. Built in Spain at their highly automated and efficient barrel factory, this rifle delivers a level of quality and performance that is unmatched in its price range. The world-renowned Bergara barrel on this rifle for hunting whatever your heart desires is complemented by our own super-smooth B-14 Action, which is a two-lug system with a sliding plate extractor and a coned bolt nose and breech to ensure a smooth feeding and extraction of the cartridge. It's also outfitted with a Bergara curved trigger they designed to guarantee a crisp, clean pull every time you fire the rifle. The trigger comes set at about three pounds. The Ridge is available with either a hinged floor plate or a detachable magazine. It has been factory drilled and tapped to fit Remington 700 style rings and bases. During the molding process, solid epoxy pillars are permanently molded into place, providing a secure and stable bedding surface for the barreled action. The base color is dark gray with white and black flecks. A SoftTouch coating gives the stock soft, tacky feel that is easy to grip even in harsh weather.
- Bottom metal - standard with floor plate, convertible to detachable magazine
- The B-14 ridge rifle includes a 5/8-24 threaded muzzle to accept accessories such as muzzlebrakes and suppressors
- The B-14 ridge rifle features an internal box magazine with a hinged floor plate
- Our own super-smooth B-14 action, which is a 2-lug system with a sliding plate extractor and a coned bolt nose and breech to ensure a smooth feeding and extraction of the cartridge
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.