Bergara B-14 Ridge 300 Win Mag 3 Round Bolt Action Rifle, Fixed Molded with SoftTouch - B14LM501
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Series/Collection: B-14 Ridge Rifle
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate with Detachable Box
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: Curved
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Winchester Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: 2-Position
- Barrel Material: Chrome Molybdenum Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: American-Style Synthetic with SoftTouch
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Overall Length: 44-1/2"
- Weight: 7.9 lb
- Scope Mount: Fits Remington 700 Bases
- Barrel Type: No. 5 Taper
Although there are many rifles on the market today, Bergara wanted to focus on one thing: quality. The B-14 rifles were inspired by the desire to bring the quality that Bergara was known for in the custom rifle world to production rifles made for all hunters. In the B-14 rifle, you will find a level of craftsmanship that surpasses all of the other production hunting rifles on the market. The B-14 Ridge rifle features a molded synthetic stock made of glass fiber reinforced polymer. As with the entire B-14 Series, the Ridge brings Bergara Barrel accuracy to a line of hunting rifles that is affordable to serious big-game hunters. Built in Spain at their highly automated and efficient barrel factory, this rifle delivers a level of quality and performance that is unmatched in its price range. The world-renowned Bergara barrel on this rifle for hunting whatever your heart desires is complemented by our own super-smooth B-14 Action, which is a two-lug system with a sliding plate extractor and a coned bolt nose and breech to ensure a smooth feeding and extraction of the cartridge. It's also outfitted with a Bergara curved trigger they designed to guarantee a crisp, clean pull every time you fire the rifle. The trigger comes set at about three pounds. The Ridge is available with either a hinged floor plate or a detachable magazine. It has been factory drilled and tapped to fit Remington 700 style rings and bases. During the molding process, solid epoxy pillars are permanently molded into place, providing a secure and stable bedding surface for the barreled action. The base color is dark gray with white and black flecks. A SoftTouch coating gives the stock soft, tacky feel that is easy to grip even in harsh weather.
- Bottom metal - standard with floor plate, convertible to detachable magazine
- The B-14 ridge rifle includes a 5/8-24 threaded muzzle to accept accessories such as muzzlebrakes and suppressors
- The B-14 ridge rifle features an internal box magazine with a hinged floor plate
- Our own super-smooth B-14 action, which is a 2-lug system with a sliding plate extractor and a coned bolt nose and breech to ensure a smooth feeding and extraction of the cartridge