Bergara B-14 Timber 243 Win 4 Round Bolt Action Rifle, Monte Carlo - B14S003
- Series/Collection: B-14 Timber Rifle
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate with Detachable Box
- Stock Type: Monte Carlo
- Trigger Type: Curved
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 243 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: Chrome Molybdenum Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Walnut
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Overall Length: 42"
- Weight: 7.3 lb
- Scope Mount: Fits Remington 700 Bases
- Barrel Type: No. 4 Taper
Although there are many rifles on the market today, Bergara wanted to focus on one thing: quality. The B-14 rifles were inspired by the desire to bring the quality that Bergara was known for in the custom rifle world to production rifles made for all hunters. In the B-14 rifle, you will find a level of craftsmanship that surpasses all of the other production hunting rifles on the market. The B-14 Timber rifle features a Monte Carlo style walnut stock with a raised comb and cheek piece. As with the entire B-14 Series, the Timber brings Bergara Barrel accuracy to a line of hunting rifles that is affordable to serious big-game hunters. Built in Spain at their highly automated and efficient barrel factory, this rifle delivers a level of quality and performance that is unmatched in its price range. The world-renowned Bergara barrel on this most accurate hunting rifle is complemented by our own super-smooth B-14 Action, which is a two-lug system with a sliding plate extractor and a coned bolt nose and breech to ensure a smooth feeding and extraction of the cartridge. It's also outfitted with a Bergara curved trigger they designed to guarantee a crisp, clean pull every time you fire the rifle. The trigger comes set at about three pounds. The Timber is available with a hinged floor plate. It has been factory drilled and tapped to fit Remington 700 style rings and bases. The (#4) Bergara 4140 CrMo steel barrel is finished in matte blue and is available in 22 inches on the short action, which weighs 7.7 lb and 24 inches on the long action, which weighs 7.9 lbs. The stocks are bedded with integral pillars for stability and enhanced accuracy. During the stock making process 2 oversized holes are machined and filled with a tough metal infused epoxy resin. After the epoxy cures, the stock is CNC machined to exacting tolerances. The result is 2 solid epoxy pillars that surround the action screws. The stock is then finished with multiple coats oil.
- Bottom metal - standard with floor plate, convertible to detachable magazine
- Our own super-smooth B-14 action, which is a 2-lug system with a sliding plate extractor and a coned bolt nose and breech to ensure a smooth feeding and extraction of the cartridge
- Features internal box magazine
- As with the entire B-14 series, the Timber brings Bergara barrel accuracy to a line of hunting rifles that is affordable to serious big-game hunters
- Built in Spain at our highly automated and efficient barrel factory, this rifle delivers a level of quality and performance that is unmatched in its price range
- The B-14 timber rifle features a Monte Carlo style walnut stock with a raised comb and cheek piece
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.