Bergara Premier Approach .25-250 Rem Bolt Action Rifle, Woodland Camo - BPR31-250
- Series/Collection: Premier Approach
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate
- Stock Type: Grayboe
- Trigger Type: TriggerTech
- Muzzle Type: Threaded, Omni Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 4+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 22-250 Remington
- Twist Rate: 1:9"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 2-Position
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Graphite Black Cerakote
- Stock Finish: Woodland Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Overall Length: 43-1/2"
- Weight: 8.4 lb
- Barrel Type: #5.5 Taper
The Premier Series is as close to custom as it gets, but with standardized features for greater efficiencies in parts production and assembly. The Premier Series Approach Rifle features a Premium 416 stainless steel Bergara barrel (#5.5 taper), which receives a proprietary honing process at our barrel-making facility to produce the most accurate production barrel we could possibly make. Upon completion, the barrel receives a Cerakote finish and is coupled with the Bergara PREMIER action, all of which is completed at our facility in Lawrenceville, GA USA. The Approach Rifle uses the Bergara Premier Action. This action is designed as a 2-lug system that features a separate floating bolt head to ensure contact with the lug abutments in the action. It also features a cone-shaped bolt nose for smooth feeding of the cartridge, and a spring-loaded sliding plate extractor located in the front of the lower locking lug. The 1-piece bolt body is stainless steel with a pad at the rear to accept the threaded-in bolt handle. The bolt head, the non-rotating gas shield, the bolt handle, and bolt shroud are fully Nitrided for extreme durability, as well as its self-lubricating properties. The 2-position safety is part of the trigger assembly, which in the Approach rifle is a TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology. One great feature of this combination allows the bolt handle not to lock in the closed position, which in turn allows the rifle to be unloaded while in the safe position. The Approach comes standard with a 5 round AICS style magazine.
- Integrated QD flush cup sling mounts and swivel mounts
- The Premier HMR Pro Rifle features an AICS style magazine
- Think of our Premier series as an extension of our Custom series, but with standardized features for greater efficiencies in parts production and assembly - providing near custom performance at prices that are affordable to serious shooters
- The Premier approach rifle includes flush cups for use with quick detach slings