Bergara Premier Highlander .300 Win Mag Bolt Action Rifle, Woodland Camo - BPR33-300WM
- Series/Collection: Premier Highlander
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate
- Stock Type: Grayboe
- Trigger Type: TriggerTech
- Muzzle Type: Threaded, Omni Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Winchester Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 2-Position
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Fiberglass
- Barrel Finish: Sniper Gray Cerakote
- Stock Finish: Woodland Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Overall Length: 43"
- Weight: 7.7 lb
- Barrel Type: #5 Fluted
Think of our Premier series as an extension of our Custom series, but with standardized features for greater efficiencies in parts production and assembly - providing near custom performance at prices that are affordable to serious shooters. Bergara's Premium 416 stainless steel barrels receive a proprietary honing process at our barrel-making facility in Bergara, Spain. Then, at the Bergara USA factory, the #5 taper barrel receives a Cerakote Sniper Gray finish and is coupled with our proprietary Bergara PREMIER action, featuring a non-rotating gas shield, coned bolt nose, and sliding plate extractor. This action is designed as a 2-lug system that features a separate floating bolt head to ensure contact with the lug abutments in the action. It also features a cone-shaped bolt nose for smooth feeding of the cartridge, and a spring-loaded sliding plate extractor located in the front of the lower locking lug. The 1-piece bolt body is stainless steel with a pad at the rear to accept the threaded-in bolt handle. The bolt shroud and bolt stop are fully Nitrided for extreme durability, as well as its self-lubricating properties. The bolt handle is finished in Cerakote for the utmost protection. The 2-position safety is part of the trigger assembly, which in the Highlander rifle is a TriggerTech trigger with Frictionless Release Technology. One great feature of this combination allows the bolt handle not to lock in the closed position, which in turn allows the rifle to be unloaded while in the safe position.
- The premier action is designed as a 2-lug system that features a separate floating bolt head to ensure contact with the lug abutments in the action
- It also features a cone-shaped bolt nose for smooth feeding of the cartridge and a spring-loaded sliding plate extractor located in the front of the lower locking lug
- The 1-piece bolt body is stainless steel with a pad at the rear to accept the threaded-in bolt handle
- The bolt head, the non-rotating gas shield, the bolt handle and bolt shroud are fully nitrided for extreme durability, as well as its self-lubricating properties
- The premier highlander rifle features an integral box magazine
- The barrels on all premier highlanders are fluted
- The fiberglass stock ensures stability and accuracy
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.