Bergara Premier LRP 2.0 6.5 Crd Bolt Action Rifle, Blk - BPR27-65
- Series/Collection: Premier LRP 2.0
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: AICS Style Detachable
- Stock Type: XLR Element Chassis 3.0
- Trigger Type: TriggerTech
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 5+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 2-Position
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Barrel Finish: Graphite Black Cerakote
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Overall Length: 43-1/2"
- Weight: 9.6 lb
- Barrel Type: #6 Taper
Customization isn't for everyone, but custom quality should be. The Premier Series delivers just that. Think of our Premier Series Rifles as an extension to our Custom Series Rifles, but with standardized features for greater efficiencies in parts production and assembly - providing near custom-quality rifles at prices that are affordable to serious shooters. The Premier Series LRP 2.0 (Long Range Precision) rifle features a XLR Element 3.0 stock. Bergara uses stainless steel barrels, which receive a proprietary honing process at our barrel-making facility, at which point they continue through another four stages of production to produce the most accurate production barrel we could possibly make. Upon completion, the barrel receives a Graphite Black Cerakote finish and is coupled with the Bergara PREMIER action. This process is completed at our facility in Lawrenceville, GA USA.
- TriggerTech frictionless release technology
- Premier LRP 2.0 Rifle - the Premier Series LRP 2.0 (Long Range Precision) rifle features a XLR Element 3.0 stock
- Bergara Premier action - this action is designed as a 2-lug system that features a separate floating bolt head to ensure contact with the lug abutments in the action
- AICS style detachable magazine
- Muzzle - threaded 5/8-24 inches with thread protector
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.