Bergara Premier Ridgeback 6.5 Creedmoor 5 Round Bolt Action Rifle, Grayboe Ridgeback with Adjustable Cheek - BPR22-65F
- Series/Collection: Premier Ridgeback Rifle
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: AICS Style Detachable
- Stock Type: Grayboe Ridgeback with Adjustable Cheek
- Trigger Type: TriggerTech
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: 2-Position Thumb
- Stock Material: Fiberglass
- Stock Finish: Cerakote Graphite Black
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Overall Length: 43-1/2"
- Weight: 10.4 lb
- Scope Mount: Fits Remington 700 Bases with #8-40 Screws
- Barrel Type: Medium Palma
Think of the Premier Series as an extension of the Custom Series, but with standardized features for greater efficiencies in parts production and assembly - providing near custom performance at prices that are affordable to serious shooters. Bergara's Premium 416 stainless steel barrels receive a proprietary honing process at their barrel-making facility in Bergara, Spain. Then, at the Bergara USA factory, the barrel receives a Cerakote finish and is coupled with the proprietary Bergara PREMIER action, featuring a nonrotating gas shield, coned bolt nose, and sliding plate extractor. This action is designed as a two-lug system that features a separate floating bolt head to ensure contact with the lug abutments in the action. It also features a cone-shaped bolt nose for smooth feeding of the cartridge, and a spring-loaded sliding plate extractor located in the front of the lower locking lug. The one-piece bolt body is stainless steel with a pad at the rear to accept the threaded-in bolt handle. The bolt shroud and bolt stop are fully Nitrided for extreme durability, as well as its self-lubricating properties. The bolt handle is finished in Cerakote for the utmost protection. The two-position safety is part of the trigger assembly, which in the Ridgeback rifle is a TriggerTech trigger with Frictionless Release Technology. One great feature of this combination allows the bolt handle not to lock in the closed position, which in turn allows the rifle to be unloaded while in the safe position. The RidgeBack comes standard with a 5 round AICS style magazine (7 round mag: 6.5 PRC).
- The Premier ridgeback rifle features a 5 round AICS style magazine (7-rounds magazine - 6.5 PRC)
- The Grayboe stock on the premier ridgeback rifle features a fully adjustable cheek piece to enable the best cheek weld possible while shooting