Bravo Company Mfg RECCE-16 MCMR 5.56 AR-15 Carbine - 750-750
- Series/Collection: RECCE-16 MCMR
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Trigger Type: PNT
- Magazine Capacity: 30+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Barrel Material: 11595E Certified Steel
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Manganese Phosphate
- Receiver Finish: Hard Coated Anodized
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 32-1/2" (Collapsed), 35-1/2" (Extended)
- Weight: 6.1 lb
- Barrel Type: USGI
Exacting construction and rigorous durability are the standard for every weapon system that comes off BCM's line. BCM Professional Grade Weaponry are hard use tools, built to perform in combat where unfailing performance is the only standard for men and machine.
- Upper receiver - receiver machined from aluminum forgings 7075-T6 and hardcoat anodized per MIL-A-8625F, type III, class 2
- Upper receiver - M4 feed ramp flat top with laser T-markings
- Upper receiver - mid length gas system
- Upper receiver - BCM bolt carrier group
- Upper receiver - machined from Mil-Spec carpenter number 158 steel
- Upper receiver - HPT/MPI (high pressure tested/proof)/(magnetic particle inspected)
- Upper receiver - shot peened
- Upper receiver - tool steel extractor with BCM extractor spring
- Upper receiver - black extractor insert
- Upper receiver - chrome lined carrier (full auto profile)
- Bolt machined from Mil-Spec carpenter number 158 steel
- Chrome-lined bore and chamber, gas key
- Gas key hardened to USGI specifications
- steel extractor, black extractor insert
- Staked M4 lock nut
- Low shelf for RDIAS installation, accuwedge use
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.