Browning 1911-380 ACP Black Label Pro Stainless Compact 380 ACP Pistol with Rail 8 Round Locked Breech, Black - 051925492
- Type: Locked Breech
- Series/Collection: 1911-380 Black Label Pro Stainless Compact
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 380 ACP
- Capacity: 8
- Magazine Type: Single Stack
- Sight: Combat White Dot Front and Rear
- Sight Radius: 5-3/8"
- Slide: Satin Silver Stainless Steel
- Safety: Ambidextrous Manual
- Grip Type: G10 Black/White
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Composite
- Frame Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Matte
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Frame Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 3-5/8"
- Overall Length: 7-1/2"
- Weight: 18 oz
- Checkering: Molded
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Finish: Matte Black
- Trigger Guard Material: Composite
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Case Material: ABS
- Barrel Type: Target Crown
The Right 380 for every shooter. Big hands or small, for concealed protection or a trip to the range, the Browning 1911-380 is an ideal choice. With an easily manageable, single-action trigger pull and familiar controls, this gem operates in the same manner as the larger models.
- Composite, fully machined 7075 aluminum sub-frame and slide rails
- Barrel - rust-resistant, target crown
- Two 8-rounds magazines, extended ambidextrous manual thumb safety, extended slide release, beavertail grip safety, commander hammer, steel 3-dot combat sights or steel bar-dot combat night sights, ABS carry case included
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.