Browning A5 Wicked Wing 12 Gauge Semi Auto Shotgun, Realtree Max-5 - 0118422003
- Series/Collection: A5 Wicked Wing - Realtree Max-5
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Magazine Capacity: 4 (2-3/4" Shells)
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Fiber Optic Front
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote Burnt Bronze
- Stock Finish: Realtree Max-5
- Barrel Length: 30"
- Chamber Length: 3-1/2"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
- Overall Length: 51-5/8"
- Weight: 7 lb 7 oz
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Chamber Finish: Fully Chromed Barrel Bore
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 2, Large
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Includes: Chokes, T-Wrench, ABS Case
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blue
- Bolt Slide Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Choke System: Banded Invector-DS Extended
- Chokes: Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Drop at Comb: 1-3/4"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
- Hand: Right
The original Browning Auto-5 is considered to be nothing less than a legend in the hunting and shooting sports. Though the new A5 shares only the name and humpback receiver profile with John M. Browning's original autoloader, these new guns build on the legacy of reliability and performance earned by their namesake. Be it a lift kit and bigger tires on the truck, the color of paint on the house, or even a tattoo, most people like a little personalization to separate them from the rest of the pack. Now waterfowlers can choose between a pair of Browning autoloaders with custom touches to make them stand out - in a good way. Wicked Wing autoloaders feature a Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo finish on the receiver and Burnt Bronze on the barrel. The oversize bolt release makes it easier to manipulate with gloves. A fully chromed bore adds corrosion resistance and longevity for year after year of shooting performance. The humpback-shaped receiver of the new Browning A5 may bring back fond memories, but make no mistake, this isn't your Grandpa's shotgun. With the all new Kinematic Drive System, the A5 is simply the most reliable, fastest cycling, best balanced and softest shooting recoil-operated autoloader on the planet.
- Receiver - strong, lightweight aluminum alloy, cerakote burnt bronze camo finish
- Barrel - lightweight profile, flat ventilated rib, fully chromed bore for corrosion resistance, cerakote burnt bronze finish
- Action - 12 gauge, 3-1/2 inches chamber, recoil operated kinematic drive is ultra-reliable and cycles a wide range of loads
- Stock - composite with close radius pistol grip, realtree Max 5 camouflage finish, textured gripping surfaces, shim adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop
- Stock - Inflex recoil pad, (1) 1/4 inches stock spacer and (1) 1/2 inches stock spacer, plus lengthened screws for total adjustment of 3/4 inches
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones
- (3) extended Invector-DS banded choke tubes (F, M, IC)
- Oversized bolt release