Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All Orders to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Browning AB3 Stalker Long Range 6.5 Creedmoor 5 Round Bolt Action Rifle, Fixed - 035818282
- Series/Collection: AB3 Stalker Long Range
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Muzzle Type: Threaded, Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Top Tang
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Receiver Finish: Matte Blue
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 46"
- Weight: 7 lb 11 oz
- Drop at Heel: 1/2"
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Heavy Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Polymer
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Trigger Guard Material: Composite
- Drop at Comb: 11/16"
- Trigger Finish: Matte Blue
- Trigger Material: Composite
- Bolt Slide Finish: Chrome
The time-tested, field-proven experience and outright accuracy and reliability of the original A-Bolt rifle is tough to beat. With the new AB3, you add value to the legend of the A-Bolt series of rifles. This new rifle combines streamlined manufacturing and Browning quality to produce a high-performance rifle that doesn't break your budget. This AB3 rifle has a heavier sporter weight barrel, threaded muzzle with provided brake and thread protector. This rifle is also suppressor ready (not included).
- Heavy sporter barrel suitable for long range shooting and hunting
- Barrel threaded 5/8-24 for suppressor or supplied muzzle brake, thread protector supplied
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Short action length
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.