Browning BAR MK 3 Stalker 243 Win 4 Round Semi Auto Rifle - 031048211
- Series/Collection: BAR MK 3 Stalker
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate with Detachable Box
- Trigger Type: Single-Stage
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 243 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Cross Bolt
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Composite
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 14-3/8"
- Overall Length: 44-1/8"
- Weight: 6 lb 10 oz
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/8"
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated
- Barrel Type: Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Polymer
- Checkering: Overmolded Grip Panels
- Trigger Guard Material: Composite
- Floor Plate Material: Composite
- Drop at Comb: 5/8"
- Sling Swivel Studs: Steel Integral
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
The BAR MK 3 is an unstoppable big game rifle. Accurate and reliable, it already stands out from the competition. The sporting BAR's contemporary design offers shooters and hunters the option to shoot standard and magnum calibers from a semi-auto platform without spending thousands of dollars on heavily modified modern sporting rifle designs. And you can do it with a rifle that weighs between 7 to 7.5 lb. Accuracy - Browning rifles consistently produce the most accurate shot groups in their class. This is due in large part to the quality of their barrels. The BAR is built around a hammer-forged barrel made in a thoroughly controlled and tested process. The BAR relies on a gas piston design to operate its lightweight action. The gas piston design mitigates shooter-perceived recoil and reduces excessive carbon residue that other modern gas-impingement designs vent into the moving parts of the action. Like most modern sporting rifles, the BAR utilizes a multi-lug rotary bolt - a component that allows for a lightweight alloy receiver. The BAR MK 3 feels and handles like the purpose-built hunting rifle it is - lightweight, quick to shoulder and point. Add in the benefits of a well-designed semi-automatic, and you get quick follow-up shots and less perceived recoil than with your standard bolt-action hunting rifles. Composite stock with classic style lines and shim adjustable cast and drop at comb. Gas-piston operation, lightweight alloy receiver drilled and tapped for scope mounts, hinged floor plate with detachable box magazine.
- Receiver - aircraft-grade alloy, drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Barrel - hammer-forged
- Action - gas-operated autoloader, multi-lug rotary bolt, detachable box magazine, composite trigger guard and floorplate, crossbolt safety
- Stock - composite, matte black finish, overmolded gripping panels, shim adjustable for cast on/off and drop at comb
- Sling swivel stud for bi-pod, QD swivel cups, swivels included
- Inflex recoil pad
- Short action length
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.