Browning BLR Lightweight 81 Stainless Takedown 450 Marlin 3 Round Lever-Action Rifle - 034015150
- Series/Collection: BLR Lightweight 81 Stainless Takedown
- Action: Lever
- Magazine Type: Detachable
- Trigger Type: Single-Stage
- Muzzle Type: Crowned
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Caliber/Gauge: 450 Marlin
- Twist Rate: 1:20"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Hammer
- Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Laminate Gray
- Barrel Finish: Matte
- Receiver Finish: Matte Nickel
- Stock Finish: Satin
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Overall Length: 40"
- Weight: 7 lb
- Drop at Heel: 1-5/16"
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Polymer
- Checkering: Cut 18 LPI
- Trigger Guard Material: Steel
- Drop at Comb: 7/8"
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
Rugged and rowdy, right down to its very core. The BLR Lightweight 81 Stainless is ready to take on the toughest hunting conditions you (and Mother Nature) can dish out. The satin finish on the laminated gray hardwood stock, the satin-nickel finish on the receiver and the matte finish on the stainless barrel mean no reflections will spook your trophy buck. The TRUGLO/Marbles fiber-optic front sight lets you draw a fine bead in low light conditions. This is what a serious lever-action hunting rifle should be, and what every other lever-action wishes it was. Quick takedown. Very quick. The takedown models of the BLR are unique, allowing you to simply flip a finger lever, twist the receiver and barrel 90 degree and instantly separate the two parts for space saving storage or easy transportation, even in a backpack or hunting duffel. Reassembly is in reverse order and takes only seconds. Scout style. The barrel on BLR Takedown models is factory drilled and tapped for an optional Browning forward-mounted scout-style scope base to provide a rock-solid optics mounting platform, allowing you to remove the barrel for transportation and storage without losing your scope's zero. Quick take down, grey laminate stock, checkered straight grip and forearm, matte stainless barrel, satin nickel finish receiver, detachable magazine, lever-action.
- Rifle quickly takes down into two parts for travel or storage
- Non-reflective satin nickel receiver finish
- Gray laminated, satin finish straight grip stock with cut checkering
- Barrel is drilled and tapped for optional scout-style scope mount
- Truglo/marble arms fiber-optic front sight and adjustable rear sight
- Short action length