Browning BLR Lightweight Stainless with Pistol Grip 358 Win 4 Round Lever-Action Rifle - 034018120
- Series/Collection: BLR Lightweight Stainless with Pistol Grip
- Action: Lever
- Magazine Type: Detachable
- Trigger Type: Single-Stage
- Muzzle Type: Crowned
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 358 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:12"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Hammer
- Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Matte
- Receiver Finish: Matte Nickel
- Stock Finish: Gloss
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Overall Length: 40"
- Weight: 6 lb 8 oz
- Drop at Heel: 15/16"
- Wood Grade: Grade I
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Polymer
- Checkering: Cut 18 LPI
- Trigger Guard Material: Steel
- Drop at Comb: 7/8"
- Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Nickel
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
Rugged yet regal. The BLR Lightweight Stainless with Pistol Grip is ready and waiting to be your next lever-action hunting rifle. The gloss finish on the Walnut stock contrasts beautifully with the satin-nickel finish on the receiver and the matte finish on the stainless barrel. This is what a serious lever-action rifle should be, and what every other lever-action wishes it was. Made to last. Make to work. Complementing the durable finishes is a deep, glossy finish on the stock and forearm that brings out every nuance of the wood's warm color and grain. For comfort, the buttstock is fitted with a well-formed recoil pad that helps reduce felt recoil and flinching. Steel sling swivel studs are pre-installed for easy mounting of your sling or bipod. Satin nickel finish receiver and stainless steel barrel. Gloss walnut stock, open sights, pistol grip style buttstock.
- Non-reflective satin nickel receiver finish
- Pistol grip gloss finished walnut stock with cut checkering
- Schnabel forearm
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Short action length
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.