Browning BLR White Gold Medallion Maple 243 Win 4 Round Lever-Action Rifle - 034035111
- Series/Collection: BLR White Gold Medallion Maple
- Action: Lever
- Magazine Type: Detachable
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 243 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Hammer
- Sight: Ramp Front, Adjustable Rear
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Maple
- Barrel Finish: High Gloss
- Receiver Finish: Gloss Nickel
- Stock Finish: Gloss
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Overall Length: 40"
- Weight: 6 lb 8 oz
- Drop at Heel: 1"
- Wood Grade: Grade AAA
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Type: Contour Sporter
- Recoil Pad: Pachmayr Decelerator
- Checkering: Cut 18 LPI
- Trigger Guard Material: Steel
- Drop at Comb: 1"
- Sling Swivel Studs: Polished Nickel
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Pistol Grip Cap: Rosewood
As a rule, lever-action aficionados have always had to trade away power and accuracy for quick handling and easy carrying. With the Browning BLR those compromises are a thing of the past. The design of the BLR is as modern as tomorrow with an aircraft-grade alloy receiver, glass-smooth rack and pinion system and multi-lug rotating bolt that handles many of the most popular magnum cartridges, including the fast new WSMs. This Browning BLR has a highly figured maple stock, rosewood details, engraved satin nickel finished receiver.
- Highly figured AAA American maple stock
- Rosewood pistol grip and fore-end caps
- Engraved, satin nickel finished receiver
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Short action length