Browning Buck Mark Plus UDX 22 LR Pistol 10 Round, Matte Blue - 051532490
- Series/Collection: Buck Mark Plus UDX
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 22 LR
- Capacity: 10
- Magazine Type: Single Stack
- Sight: TruGlo Fiber Optic Front, White Outline Pro-Target Rear
- Sight Radius: 8"
- Slide: Black Aluminum Alloy
- Safety: Manual
- Grip Type: Laminate Brown Wood UDX
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Barrel Finish: Polished Flat
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black
- Frame Finish: Matte Blue
- Barrel Length: 5-1/2"
- Overall Length: 9-1/2"
- Weight: 35 oz
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Case Material: Pistol Rug
- Barrel Type: Slabside
Brown wood laminate UDX grips (Utragrip Deluxe). Matte blued steel frame and slabside barrel with polished flats. Single action trigger. Pro-Target white outline adjustable rear sight, TRUGLO/Marble Arms fiber-optic front sight, and Picatinny top rail for optics. These grips are made from wood laminate and textured to ensure a positive grip and amazing looks. Superior sights. Even though this Buck Mark has an integrated 1913 Picatinny rail for the optic of your choice, the sights are top notch. The TRUGLO/Marble Arms front fiber-optic sight gives superior target acquisition even in low light conditions, and you can get the zero distance you prefer with the Pro-Target adjustable rear sight. Integrated grip. The grip frame is machined with finger grooves that match up to the textured wood grips. The slab side barrel has highly polished flats for a highly attractive accent.
- Matte blued slabside barrel with polished flats
- Pro-Target white outline adjustable rear sight
- Truglo/marble arms fiber-optic front sight
- Picatinny optics rail
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.