Browning Citori 725 Sporting Left-Hand 12 Gauge Over/Under-Action Shotgun, Gloss Oil - 0135833009
- Series/Collection: Citori 725 Sporting Left-Hand
- Action: Over/Under
- Trigger Type: Mechanical (FireLite)
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Hi-Viz Pro-Comp Front
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Polished Blue
- Receiver Finish: Silver Nitride
- Stock Finish: Gloss Oil
- Barrel Length: 32"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Length of Pull: 14-3/4"
- Overall Length: 50"
- Weight: 7 lb 10 oz
- Checkering: Cut 20 LPI
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 2, Large
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Trigger Guard Finish: Silver Nitride
- Trigger Guard Material: Steel
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Includes: Chokes, T-Wrench
- Choke System: Invector-DS Extended
- Chokes: Full, Improved Modified, Modified, Improved Cylinder, Skeet
- Drop at Comb: 1-9/16"
- Drop at Heel: 2-3/8"
- Rib Width: 5/16" to 7/16"
- Wood Grade: Grade III/IV
- Barrel Type: Vent Rib
- Hand: Left
This is clearly a top Browning gun for a lot of right reasons and one left reason. The left hand palm swell makes it a joy for any lefty, who by no choice of his own, must let the dominant hand and eye prevail. The 725 lets your eye prevail and lets your shooting prevail. With a 725, you get the "one with the gun" feeling you want, with the long lasting durability you expect from a Browning over and under. And the features don't stop there. The 725 showcases an all-new Mechanical Trigger (FireLite) that offers unmatched feel and lighter pull weights than ever before. Inflex Technology has also been added to make shooting more comfortable. And the new Invector-DS choke system moves to a new level of performance. Experience the benefits these improvements can do for your shooting with a new Citori 725. Left hand design, ported barrels, fiber optic bead, gloss oil finish, checkered walnut, engraved low-profile steel receiver, mechanical trigger, Invector-DS chokes.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.