Browning Citori CX Micro Adjustable LOP 12 Gauge Over/Under-Action Shotgun, Gloss - 018179326
- Series/Collection: Citori CX Micro Adjustable LOP
- Action: Over/Under
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Ivory Bead Front
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Polished Blue
- Receiver Finish: Polished Blue
- Stock Finish: Gloss
- Barrel Length: 30"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/8"
- Overall Length: 47"
- Weight: 8 lb 3 oz
- Checkering: Cut 18 LPI
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated
- Recoil Pad: Inflex 2, Large
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Finish: Polished Blue
- Trigger Guard Material: Steel
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Includes: Chokes, T-Wrench
- Choke System: Invector-Plus Midas
- Chokes: Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Drop at Comb: 1-563/1000"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Rib Width: 3/8" to 5/16"
- Wood Grade: Grade II
- Hand: Right
Short length of pull and versatile 60/40 POI is perfect for the smaller shooter's all-around shotgun. Graco adjustable buttplate, Inflex recoil pad and more.
- Versatile 60/40 POI is ideal for hunting and all clay target sports
- Graco butt pad plate allows for adjustment of length of pull (LOP), toe in/out and up/down
- Gloss finish, grade II american walnut stock with Inflex recoil pad
- Gold enhancement on receiver
- Wide floating rib with ivory bead sight and mid-bead
- (3) deluxe extended midas grade choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Crossover model for hunting/sporting clays/skeet/trap
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.