Browning Citori Feather Superlight 16 Gauge Over/Under-Action Shotgun, Gloss Oil - 018197514
- Series/Collection: Citori Feather Superlight 16 Gauge
- Action: Over/Under
- Caliber/Gauge: 16 Ga
- Sight: Silver Bead Front
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Black Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Polished Blue
- Receiver Finish: Silver Nitride
- Stock Finish: Gloss Oil
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Chamber Length: 2-3/4"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
- Overall Length: 43"
- Weight: 6 lb 2 oz
- Checkering: Cut 18 LPI
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated
- Recoil Pad: Plastic Buttplate
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Trigger Guard Finish: Silver Nitride
- Trigger Guard Material: Steel
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Includes: Chokes, Flat Wrench
- Choke System: Invector-Plus Flush
- Chokes: Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/2"
- Drop at Heel: 2-3/8"
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Wood Grade: Grade II/III
- Hand: Right
Browning challenges you to take any Citori from the rack and you’ll see the same high level of fit and finish on every gun. Open and close the action and throw it to your shoulder. Sight down the barrels. Only then will you fully understand why the Citori has gained its reputation as the finest over and under shotgun available in the world. The Browning Citori Feather Superlight is a 16 gauge and handles like it. Gloss stock with Grade II/III walnut, snag-free buttplate, lightweight alloy receiver.
- Lightweight, alloy receiver with steel breech face and hinge pin
- Gloss oil finish, grade II/III walnut schnabel forearm, buttstock with straight grip and long-tang trigger guard
- Accented engraving
- Hard, snag-free butt plate
- Ideal for hunting/sporting clays
- (3) choke tubes included (F, M, IC)